How It Works:
- At 4 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 18, OBOC will post a list a clues on the homepage of www.onebookeastlansing.com.
- Teams can immediately begin solving the clues once they are posted. Teams must answer each clue AND take a photo at each location in the scavenger hunt.
- Once your team has visited all the locations, they will make their way to the 1st floor lobby of the MSU Union where an OBOC committee member will be waiting to verify answers. Teams must present the photos and answers to a OBOC committee member in order to win the prize.
- Once three teams have successfully completed the scavenger hunt the committee member will leave the Student Union.
1. Teams can be made up of no more than 5 people
2. Each team is required to answer all the clues AND take a photo at each location
3. A majority of team members need to be in each photo
4. The first 3 teams to arrive at the MSU Student Union will receive a voucher for the prizes/li>
1st Place- each team member will receive a $50 gift card to iTunes
2nd Place- each team member will receive a $25 gift card to iTunes
3rd Place- each team member will receive a $10 gift card to iTunes
© 2010 City of East Lansing & MSU